Kopējais lapas skatījumu skaits

sestdiena, 2011. gada 2. aprīlis

I AM GOING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I am going to the USA! Yeeeehhhaaaaaaw! I am so happy about that! It is my dream to visit USA! I will be at New York and Boston! I will start my journey at april 15 , but flyght from Latvia to the USA is 10 hours long + it is also six hours difference in time. When it is 9.00 AM  In Latvia, it is 3.00 AM in Boston. I am going to buy so much at America! I was dreaming about going to ToysR'us store! Here is a list of things I am going to buy: Triops (Like Sea Monkeys but bigger and carnivourous) , Bugmaker ( Creepy Crawlers) also Bug Eggs refill for bugmaker, I also think of buying some lego, and Triops extra eggs (Triops die very fast, 20-90 days), I also am thinking to maybe buy some sience kit. That would be so awesome. But I am not going to America because of shopping only. I would like to visit the fine art museum, Boston aquarium, Dinosaur museum, and the park which is not far from my Uncle's house. I am so happy about all this. To America!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru