Kopējais lapas skatījumu skaits

sestdiena, 2011. gada 26. marts

Hash Browns

Today I was cooking Hash Browns. I tried to cook them already the second time. First, granny helped me ( I was not allowed to do it myself).  But granny  boiled the potatoes and so the result was crunshy mashed potatoes. But today I boiled them myself and did everything right. Plus granny dont likes when a potatoe is eated with its skin and so the first result was even more like crunchy mashed potatoes. The pitcure up there is not mine, its from google. I will load pitcures of what I got as soon as possible.   Also I was using some sauce. --------->

And so me and Mom had a great supper. I was planning it as a surprise but as I currently am sick, I didnt feel the smell of boiling potatoes.But thats okay,because Mom still was happy. Question of the day: Have you ever cooked hash browns?  If no, here is the video tutorial:

1 komentārs: